Expert WebSocket developer support for $200 per month
With the Named Developer Program you get:
- Access to expert developers who can answer your development questions
- Early access to release candidates and beta versions
- 8×5 developer support (Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm, in your local timezone)
- Unlimited number of cases
- Response time SLA within 1 business day (typical response is within hours)
- Whenever you’re ready to go production, per connection pricing is available to get you started at a low cost
30-day Free Trial
- No up-front commitment. Can be cancelled anytime.
- After 30 days, if you like the service, then you can subscribe for $200 per month.
Fill in the following form to register for the 30-day free trial. You will not be asked for any payment or credit cards.
* These fields are required.
|Q:||If I sign up for the 30-day free trial, what do I have to do and what do I get?|
|A:||You don’t have to pay anything or provide any payment information. All we need is your name and email address so that we can contact you and create a Named Developer Program account for you. We also ask for your country so we know what time zone you’re in.
During the 30 days, you will have access to the full service. After 30 days, we will contact you and if you choose to continue with the service, you will be directed to sign up at $200 per month.
|Q:||How is this different from enterprise support?|
|A:||If you’ve purchased Kaazing’s Enterprise Edition then you are entitled to enterprise support. With enterprise support you get runtime deployment support for production and production-related systems, such as production mirrors, QA and test environments. That means rapid response times for resolving production and deployment issues, as well as patches and hotfixes to address issues.
The Named Developer Program is intended help developers with developer-related questions and issues. You get to interact with development experts, as well as early access to releases and new features.
|Q:||Do I need to purchase Enterprise Edition first?|
|A:||No. In fact, you can sign up for the Named Developer Program now and begin developing, then purchase Enterprise Edition once you are far enough along to start preparing for deployment.|
|Q:||If I have enterprise support, do I need the Named Developer Program?|
|A:||Yes, if you would still like access to development experts and early releases.|
|Q:||If I have multiple developers working on my project or at my company, do they each need to subscribe?|
|A:||Yes, each individual participating needs to subscribe to the Named Developer Program.|
|Q:||How do I cancel my monthly Named Developer Program subscription?|
|A:||You can cancel your monthly subscription at any time.|
|Q:||Who can I contact with further questions?|
|A:||Please use the Contact Us form on this site, or send an email to email@example.com.|