Kaazing WebSocket AMQP 0-9-1 Demo
This demo shows how to use some of the core AMQP 0-9-1 API such as:
- Publish and consume AMQP messages
- Set and view AMQP properties
- Set and show custom headers
- Enable/disable flow from peer
- Publish using transactions
Our server demos.kaazing.com is configured for secure connectivity, thus you can specify
wss://demos.kaazing.com/amqp for an SSL connection.
To demo Application Basic authentication, simply add the suffix ‘-auth’ to the Connect URL and click Connect. In the Login dialog, enter ‘tutorial’ for both Username and Password.