Kaazing is seeking a Strategic Account Executive with a demonstrated track record of selling SaaS (Software as a Service) solutions to Fortune 500 companies in North America. Your mission will be to prospect, manage, and close new business opportunities for a recently introduced business resilience solution called DisasterAWARE Enterprise™.
DisasterAWARE Enterprise™ is the most powerful and accurate Risk Intelligence Platform for predicting Natural Disasters impacts and protecting billions of people and assets around the globe.
DisasterAWARE Enterprise™ is a SaaS based platform provides world-class multi-hazards early warning, situational awareness, predictive impact analysis & decision support capabilities to help Enterprise in Business Resilience & Disaster Risk Reduction. Originally developed for the US Department of Defense, DisasterAWARE platform has broad acceptance in public sector in Disaster Planning, Monitoring and Response/Recovery and is now being offered as a commercial solution for enterprise customers.
Reporting to our VP of Professional Services, you will be responsible for owning the client relationship, increasing revenue and profit, and building the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
- Participate the targeted market segment, user profile analysis & customer case study
- Developing prospecting strategy and plan
- Developing a sales pipeline to ensure continued meeting of revenue targets
- Clearly articulating the DisasterAWARE Enterprise product value proposition to prospective customers with well-practiced Demo, Demo Script, Elevator Pitch and Presentation Decks
- Organize and provide product & market feedback regularly from the field to the business team
- Closing business and beating quota targets
- Provide high quality product demo and value proposition pitch
- Building strong relationships with key senior client contacts
- Tracking of sales activities within salesforce.com to support accurate forecasting
Knowledge and Experience requirements:
- 5+ years proven track record in strategic new business/new logo selling to senior executives in the F500
- Goal orientation: be able to validate you have consistently attained goals as demonstrated by being in the “winners circle” or similar, being assigned the largest accounts
- Experience selling to COOs, CROs (Chief Risk Officers) and/or emergency operation center management is a plus
- A self-starter who is self-sufficient in getting job done (produce proposals, presentations, financial summaries etc). A dynamic storyteller
- Be able to ‘hold a room’ with developed maturere business communication skills, face-to-face, over video conference, or over the phone
- A Creative problem solver and a curious learner.
- Be able to work effectively as a member of a global team
- Flexibility to work across time zones. ~20% travel.
- Experience with any of the following: GIS (Geo-Information Systems), business continuity, or risk management will help you get you off to a quick start
- Familiar with adapting modern social marketing tools for sales engagement in listening and broadcasting
Recruitment Agencies: Please, no phone calls and do not send unsolicited resumes to our email aliases, our employees or directly to the company. Kaazing is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.