Kaazing is seeking a senior high performance networking programmer to assist in implementing an open source, next-generation web and IoT networking stack. This engineer will be focused on network kernel bypass to extend ANS (Accelerated Network Stack) to existing protocol stack that measures latency in nanoseconds and throughput in millions of messages per second.
The individual will be a key stakeholder/project-owner for lower level protocols (TCP/UDP). He/she will design, develop and maintain an open source protocol stack for these networking layers that will support millions of packets per a second. He/she will work closely with small team of system engineers who are focused on real time web communications. A high level of self-motivation and solid technical knowledge skills are keys for success in this role.
- 3+ years of experience implementing high performance networking applications.
- Hands on experience in Intel’s DPDK or other Kernel Bypass framework is a must.
- ANS (Accelerated Network Stack) experience is a huge plus.
- Experience working on NIC Drivers/High performance networking.
- Proficiency in programming in C/C++ development of algorithms using efficient data structures to come up with optimized code, debugging and troubleshooting.
- Masters/Phd in computer science preferred.
- Familiarity with Java is a plus.
- Familiarity with MQTT/Kafka is a plus.
- Familiarity with web protocols quic/h2/sse/websocket is a plus.
- Interest in IETF standards.
Kaazing offers a very competitive salary, early stage Pre-IPO stock options, Unlimited PTO (Personal Time Off), medical, dental and vision plans, Flexible Spending Account and 401(k) plan.
We are the pioneers of the platform that enables the Living Web – the nearly ubiquitous real time, interactive, collaborative applications that have become the norm. Our founders played a key role in defining the WebSocket standard and the Kaazing platform is the worlds’ only enterprise solution for full-duplex, high-performance communication over the Web using WebSocket. Simply put, we are the Heart of the Living web enabling direct data exchange between any backend system and Web or mobile clients at speeds never seen. See for yourself!