Are you savvy with information technology and network administration? Do you live to build and oversee the smooth and uber-efficient operation of an IT infrastructure? Are you continually seeking new ways of streamlining IT operations? Then, Kaazing may be the place for you.
Kaazing is pioneering “connectivity-as-a-service”, allowing for the easiest, yet most secure way for enterprises to deliver real-time, digital experiences over the web.
The ideal candidate should have at least 5 years’ experience running IT systems, and a passion for analyzing and streamlining IT operations.
Smooth and seamless operation of all of Kaazing’s IT systems, including the network, web sites, phone system, build systems, information systems, VMWare systems and cloud instances.
- Proven successful record of running IT systems for 5+ years
- VMWare administration and management
- Excellent knowledge of computer networks, cloud computing, build automation, web site management
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills, with a particular drive to develop fail-safe and scalable solutions
- Experience with setting up and running scalability and performance tests
- Strong technical, written, analytical and verbal skills
- Experience of working within a demanding and challenging environment
Kaazing offers a very competitive salary, early stage Pre-IPO stock options, Unlimited PTO (Personal Time Off), medical, dental and vision plans, Flexible Spending Account and 401(k) plan.
We are the pioneers of the platform that enables the Living Web – the nearly ubiquitous real time, interactive, collaborative applications that have become the norm. Our founders played a key role in defining the WebSocket standard and the Kaazing platform is the worlds’ only enterprise solution for full-duplex, high-performance communication over the Web using WebSocket. Simply put, we are the Heart of the Living web enabling direct data exchange between any backend system and Web or mobile clients at speeds never seen. See for yourself!